ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone!!

im Jadie and i just moved from Richmond, VA to Atlanta, GA. Im an avid driver and I do some modeling as well as umbrella girl work and Im a cosmetology student (somewhat on a vacation... heh). i have an obsession with gold wheels.

currently i have a 99 miata...
Cusco Lower Front Arm Bar, RacingBeat Rear Sway Bar, RacingBeat F+R Endlinks, Harddog SCCA Spec Rollbar, MS Front Strut Bar, Tein STech, oldoldoldschool gold 14x6.5 Enkei Meshies on Falken Ziex tires, factory Nardi Torino Steering Wheel --

coming up: MP62 Supercharger, either sportmax racing 02 15x8's in gold or advan super advans gen 2 in gold, HKS coilovers or D2 coilovers, Cusco LSD, a new custom paint job, garage vary lip, tuckin99 fender flares, and a bunch of other stuff or whatevs.

as of recently... my little tin can.

im tough... yarrr!~

heres some drift action...

and the worlds best dog... he contributes to my black and white interior ;o)

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Konnichiwa!!! my JDM sista!! im so glad you found us!!! we have the JDM drifting princess in da HOUUZSE~~~~~ :twisted:

damn your car looks awesome in the picture, very professional, i need to get some pics like that!!

PhatMiata

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in the house!! woOoO!!~ haha~ thanks for the nice welcome. youre always too friendly ;o)

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone for the nice welcome!! anyone from the east coast going to be at road atlanta this weekend!? ill be there saturday afternoonish... ;o) oh and i think thats just the way the pic was taken his eyes are fine. haha~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts