ClubRoadster.net banner

861 - 876 of 876 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #862
Blackstone came back... not a damn thing wrong.

Untitled by 99blkx, on Flickr

So that's something. Also cut apart the filter and not a single spec of metal to be found. Guessing either that sound is somewhere in the head or... I don't know. Honestly don't.

Need to sell the motor that's in the car, swap the VVT, and get my MS3 on. Skeeeeet when I yeeeeet!

·
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #865
Finally got the motor on the stand. Looking at the... character we'll call it... yeah. Thank you Atlantic Ocean!

I didn't know London Fog was made of salt.

Then I decided to drive it. Motor hasn't been swapped yet, but it's still running great. And of course I washed it first. Look good feel good.

The VVT lurks at night.

Had to fuel up in the morning. Are gas station pics still a thing?

A few snaps in the paddock. Honestly enjoying the aesthetics.

Should have some on "track" photos in the next few days.

13.5 runs on a minute long course. Ran flawless all day. Drove it home that evening.

One terrible video. I forgot to check if you could actually see anything. New car, new roll bar, etc. Sorry not sorry.

P.S. I never drive or work on cars. My dog is cute and needs all my time.

·
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #868
I make that same face - the one you make when you don’t know whether you’re gonna get a lick or a bite.
Yeah... head on a swivel with this one. She's super mouthy and does the "pibble nibble" a lot, and sometimes just chomps your face when you expect a kiss.

That dog is killing me.
Plz dunt dy. I lyk u.

·
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #870
Photo dump! Huge shoutout to my buddy JT Tami for the pics. I also got to snap a few with this hardware. It's a very nice, yes.

Mostly these pictures prove that I pay more attention to where the photog is than the next turn... and maybe why I'm captain slow.

And immediately following this pic... I got a souvenir... lolololol

And the hardware at play here... #hipster

·
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #871
Went for another autocross...

Sometimes I realize just how sexy this car is. Meow.

Brought my dad this time. He's never done it... probably never will again.

Yeah... little old fat man wasn't ready for the rollercoaster ride, lol.

He threw up... at least twice. Maybe 3 times. I don't think you actually see it in any of those videos but the stills above tell the story, lol.

Car is listed for sale some places now. Just kinda bored with it. I want v8 noises.

861 - 876 of 876 Posts