ClubRoadster.net banner

341 - 360 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I'm torn between these and the Cobalt setup, which in Revlimiter configuration has better output(more lumens since its a dual bulb setup) but I think this setup looks better and its more cost effective...

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I'm hoping a christmas sale is on the horizon. I really want a set before the year is out.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I don't mean to thread bomb but I was curious if anyone else's miata suffered from headlight shake pre hella low pro kit and if so if this was no longer an issue once the kit was installed? If a mod or Jass would like me to start my own thread let me know but I figured others may have the same question.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
The shake is caused by the lights not being supported on the stopper bolts, its not caused or solved with changing the lights or el.motors. Just make sure, when in upper or lower position they support on the corresponding bolts /the ones with the rubber cap/, that will solve the issues.
Some pre-tension works best - install them on contact without the rubber cap and then place it to ensure they really support on them.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
Hey guys, if someone is in doubt how to utilize the USD to GBP exchange ratio, here is an idea - due to the strong USD you will pay for a new set of Jass Performance Low Profiles delivered to US/Canada only 415$.
Price lasts until the dollar is strong /no idea, so better hurry to order/.;)

341 - 360 of 375 Posts