ClubRoadster.net banner

361 - 375 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey guys, if someone is in doubt how to utilize the USD to GBP exchange ratio, here is an idea - due to the strong USD you will pay for a new set of Jass Performance Low Profiles delivered to US/Canada only 415$.
Price lasts until the dollar is strong /no idea, so better hurry to order/.;)

the canadian dollar sucks now.it would be $510 canadian for us northern folks. im waiting till it goes back up again:cry2:

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Oh and btw. the raffle was for Low Profies and TSIs, so the winner got them both. The TSIs - Stealth, black with 21W indicators.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bump this thread, and for having a low post count, but the US dollar is strong right now! I had a friend just recently order these through jass' website, and with shipping from overseas, it came out to about $370 after conversion. So there is that if you were on the fence with purchasing.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Sorry to bump this thread, and for having a low post count, but the US dollar is strong right now! I had a friend just recently order these through jass' website, and with shipping from overseas, it came out to about $370 after conversion. So there is that if you were on the fence with purchasing.
I have a couple of items I'm eyeing on Jass Performance. But I've also heard the Pound will drop even more by the end of this year. So I'm hoping and waiting for the right time.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
The pound might get weaker, but please consider the dollar as well, relative to it. Seems like now are the best times to go Christmas shopping in UK. These prices were never possible before ...

361 - 375 of 375 Posts