ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some special Retro JDM side reflectors from Prontry for a long time. gave up hope a bit, until a fellow clubroadster member put on a picture of a Eunos breaker with them installed. I quickly learned the car was actually in Japan. And the guy (JDM daily driver) likes to visit Japanese scrapyards. He showed me a lot of crazy stuff he has acces to. Like great vintage wheels and stuff! A great guy to deal with. So the deal on the Prontry set was quickly made, and it came with some weird green JDM snack in the package.

So on the look out for something rare? don't forgot to ask JDM daily driver!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I was looking for some special Retro JDM side reflectors from Prontry for a long time. gave up hope a bit, until a fellow clubroadster member put on a picture of a Eunos breaker with them installed. I quickly learned the car was actually in Japan. And the guy (JDM daily driver) likes to visit Japanese scrapyards. He showed me a lot of crazy stuff he has acces to. Like great vintage wheels and stuff! A great guy to deal with. So the deal on the Prontry set was quickly made, and it came with some weird green JDM snack in the package.

So on the look out for something rare? don't forgot to ask JDM daily driver!
Thank you cermivelli , I haven't even seen those on your car properly yet , and I just saw this post , very proud to have them on one of the coolest NA's on the planet !!!

Maybe we should check out those original Mazdaspeed over fenders next ? :D

I have some interesting stuff again , I couldn't resist and bought two rusty NA's just for the parts...

All good except when we finally removed the rusted out bumper ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts