ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
just buy them I would say, if they dont fit, sell em. If you werent in San Diego, someone I work with might have gladly taken them off your hands if you couldnt use them.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Is that seat a SR3 or SR4?

You can read Recaro Japan's own fitting notes here:
http://www.recaro.jp/bfmatch/matching.php?lan=ja&id=1638&cm=MAZDA&cn=%A5%ED%A1%BC%A5%C9%A5%B9%A5%BF%A1%BC&cc=NA8C+&cys=1993-09-01+00%3A00%3A00%2B09&cye=1997-12-31+00%3A00%3A00%2B09

Excerpt:
"The shoulder for the SR3-5 will interfere w/ the door 5-10mm. The inner recliner knob will have to be replaced by the optional thin style knob. The outer knob will have to be removed and capped off w/ the optional cap."

Also- I'm guessing the armrest may interfere w/ the side of the seat too. You may need to switch to the 94-95 style short armrest.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I don't know if this helps but here is a Recaro SR-3 in a Roadster NB.

We had used for roadster NB type, the SR-3 seat which is sold in [rekaro] 30th anniversary commemoration, it is the for driver's seat. Also the seat rail belongs, but belt catch does not belong. It is to be called the better seed entering the roadster well, but really considerably it is restrictiveness, but inserting 6 point type roll bars, somehow, it entered. Simply, because I at height 168 centimeters, all the way was full, as for direction above that, unless it is the one which does not have the roll bar you think that it is unreasonable. If you can look at the 3rd photograph, that you think whether you understand, but side support has rather pushed out, it interferes to the knob part of the door, but just the urethane part just becomes deformed, as for the framework seems that does not hit if and, the door is closed, because it adapts, you open the door without problem and can close. Because side support and side abdomen amount fit to the body, you can obtain the support impression of being close to [hurubake]. Approximately, because we used 5000 kilometers, for just the touring of week 1 time, it becomes dirty, the pill, burns and so on burns and is not. [ni] any photograph of the eye are the embroidery part of 30th anniversary commemorations. When after, you see from rear, because the letter of RECARO is done back print, you think that it is conspicuous rather. Because it entered into also the interior of the thick [me] of NB, you think that it is attached to also NA, but because we have not verified, acknowledgment. No claim, at the no return, bid of the one which is understanding we wait. At postage cash on arrival we think of dispatch, but because also delivery rides consultation, we ask may.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'll put them in my Protege. :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts