ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Thought I'd sign up here and post a thread on my car. I bought it about 6 months ago as an impulse buy while feeling a bit fed up with life and replaced my 3 cylinder VW Polo Diesel as my daily driver. I've modded it a bit but as I do 50 miles a day across bumpy English countryside so it's been modded in a manner to handle well and be a hoot to drive rather than slammed and stanced. Anyway I'll let the pics do the talking.

Pics from the advert:

Photo I took the day I picked it up:

Some from a few days later when the sun came out:

Had a few issues with the paint on the bonnet so ook it off and re-sprayed it with rattle cans:

Then got a mate to detail it:

Bought a boot rack for holidays (and the wife liked my Roadster so much she bought a MK2 10AE!):

Bought a MKII windblocker:

Bought a GV lip:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cont......

Bought a KG works rear spoiler:

Got round to attaching it properly by drilling and tapping the boot and using stainless hex bolts:

Next up lowering. It already had Koni Sport top adjustables on it and I managed to score some bargain Mazdaspeed lowering springs:

Painted the front lenses yellow at the same time:

Now looks like this:

Future plans are not much for now as I'm currently building a 1986 Golf GTI track car, but once that's done I think a 6 speed box, torsen diff and some ITB's could be on the cards.

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.