ClubRoadster.net banner

JDM windshield !!?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  dude 
#1 ·
got bored this afternoon so went out tto the garage and added one of the stickers Tetsuyagarage kindly sent me :lol: thanks again ...

alll I need now is my R S Aizawa adapter kit for my AE101 throttle bodies and I can hit the road !

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
More pics dammit!

And glad to see you figured out how to 'space' that Aizawa banner correctly.
ha ha ha ... :lol:

I'm glad someone noticed all that hard work, thanks Peter

I should point out that it comes on a sticker sheet about 15 inches shorter that the screen width !
I hav to work out the mid point on the screen with a bit of masking tape and then cut out all the letter blocks andadd an inch extra spacing between each letter

#7 ·
Damnit, that's way too much, especially considering there's already fueling built into the 101s.

Hrm, guess my plan remains unchanged to just have a local machine shop make an adapter, I can't see spending 600 bucks to make ITBs I only paid 150 for fit.

/threadjack, we now return you to your thread already in progress.

#9 ·
when was the last time your car tasted asphalt? :p
... a long time ago in a galaxy far away !!!

new completion date is April 2007 ! I have a baby on the way in four weeks and I have just re-decorated the house over the last 2 months , I'm tired , broke and have VERY expensive and extensive taste in JDM modifications - I took the car off the road at the end of last summer and stupidly decided to do a full interior / exterior / mechanical update all at the same time #-o

unless you have a lot of spare time and/or a lot of spare cash don't follow my example or you will find yourself pretty pissed off sitting watching everyone drive around with their tops down during one of the nicest summers to date :cry:

#10 ·
congrats on the baby, fortunately i have neither the funds of the patientce to be a complete JDM nutter like yourself :p

car looks good those harnesses are 'tha bomb'
cant wait to see the finished article.

my car at the moment is all jdm baby as i havent changed anything yet, it still has the hitman exhaust with a massive hole in it, was going to get a RSR one but i think it would hit the ground alot :( maybe see you at next years JAE or somthin:p if its finished :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.