ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ship came in with my friends mr2 turbo this week, we went out on a JDM photo shoot.....

one is in my garage the rest are down the road from me, what do you think?

·
Registered
100 Posts
man, GREAT shots....the paint looks incredible on your car. Your first shots didn't show it as well, but wow....very nice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
nice photos.

i think your flares are a bit too big for the sportmax's. they'd fit better with a wider wheel, or negative offset. they both look great, though.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice pics. I like the cars, the locations, the honeys, the long exposure. The flares make it look tough. I hope your friend has plans for his MR2 as it's a little too stock looking now. I wish I could afford to paint my car now. It's nice looking at the reflection down the side of your car and not seeing any ripples or waves from door dents. Then again, my car probably would look nice too at 72dpi at night. I need to get a digital camera and learn how to use it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8) you can see the wheels do stick out enough in this picture i think some 16's would be nicer than the 15's but you cant have everything

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Great looking car dude hope you make it to JAE this year :D :D :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll be there :D its my birthday also so i will be going to celebrate anyway

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those wheels are fucking hot now that i see them better. if you slammed your car to the ground it would look amazing!
i'm not quite sure why everyone sais lower it more as the lowest point on the car (at the back of the engine not sure what part it is as the plastic cover covers it) is about 1 inch off the ground, i get stuck on speed humps and even hit the road just driving normall if there is a dip in the road

thanks for the compliments dudes

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bigger wheels then :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts