ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we would appreciate it if you could take a moment and vote on Jeff Abbott's new livery for the 2012 Formula Drift season. Jeff's been a big influence in the miata drifting community and we would appreciate your vote! More votes = more support for us and our sponsors! You will also be entered for a chance to win some awesome Turbo by Garrett gear.
Vote here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Turbo-By-Garrett/46944410102?sk=app_361866960513486

Thanks!
-Team Jeff Abbott Racing

·
3,857 Posts
I just did, thanks!

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Nothing really grabs me, but I voted for #3.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
^+1 on the not grabbing factor

IMO the garrett stickers are totally put in the wrong spot and just dont flow with the car.. mainly just the ones on the door with the weird angle. but what do i know?

i like the splatter one the best. but its too organized, it doesnt look natural.. the one thing about making splatter look good is its gotta be random, being proportionate with your splatters helps too ;) (meaning dont have the front look like you just ran through a school crossing sign right as the kids are getting out, and not have that much on the back)

on another note, i remember when i first saw your car and how you mounted your rear bumper to your rear QP, i thought it looked dope and was a very funtional way to mount it, so i went a head and did it... every once in a while someone on here will give me **** for doing it, or in real life ("dude wtf would you do that to your rear qps?").. no fucks given here!:phillyb:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Done, #4 baby

·
aka Panda
899 Posts
Come on Jeff, think about how mad all the other pros will be when they get beat by a Miata with an angry kitty on the hood!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts