·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Venice
Means of contact: PM or [email protected]
Price: ******SOLD*******

Description:
Up for sale is a brand new never installed almost complete Jenvey ITB kit for the 1994-97 Mazda Miata 1.8L . This is almost complete plug and play , you will need some small things and a stand alone . I'm including a golden eagle vacuum block ,and for about 350 more i'll throw in my MSPNP .

MS set up for a 94 with A/C
Toyota COPS with pig tails /bracket /OE clips
Pictures:

Pictures suck but get over it the rest of the kit is in my garage in the attic i'll need to pull the box down and get pictures of the rest . Let me know my plans changed and i need cash i was hoping to get this installed this summer but whatever going bigger

MS and cops still up for grabs PM me if there is any interest.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wow, sorry to hear you selling it. gl

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Second owner who's selling their Jenveys...I wonder why...

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't speak for the other person but i decided to do something else if they don't sell i'll keep them on the shelf or make a shadow box to show them off . I haven't even test fitted them and for what i would of wanted to do to the 1.8 (built ,stroked,blah blah blah) i'd be spending about the same amount of money .

I'll make someone a great deal if they buy soon .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Straight off Jenveys site .

Mazda MX5 1.8 ( Miata ,Eunos) throttle body kit from Jenvey Dynamics includes a pair of TBP45 throttle bodies ( ITB's), a Jenvey Dynamics EFI inlet manifold, fuel rail and four 40mm long airhorns. Jenvey throttle bodies and all Jenvey throttle body accessories are engineered for Motorsport, offering excellent performance, reliability, lightness and value. This kit is ideal for road, track or rally use.This kit is for the Mazda MX5 ( Miata ,Eunos) Mk2 1800 NB Engine.

It should weight less then the stock IM ,as for gains i couldn't tell you because i never installed these . They have been sitting for about 6 months or more in my room.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i want these so badly im actually going to try to save money asap!!! :cry2:

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know how much you have I'm willing to make a deal for everything .

Trades plus cash would work as well I'm looking for:
Pair of fixed back seats in black + cash (depends on the seats)
coilovers + cash (same as the above)
Sr20det + cash
v8r sub frame if its just the frame then some cash on top
carbon hardtop (if its chaser then alot of cash on top)

thats pretty much all i need right now

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do as well , it took me 3 months to save the money to buy these . Plus i get bored really quick so i like to change things up .

Its sad i paid more for these + ECU+ sensor then i did for both the miatas i've owned . Then again i paid more for my 1st set of wheels too .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be willing to part the kit out if I have parties interested in the itbs .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If i get the right offer i'll include some toyota COPS with pig tails and i'll also include 2 factory coil pack plugs and a hold down bracket to make them plug and play all you would need to do is build a harness

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys this week only 1999 shipped to your door .

Thats for everything listed in the post plus i have some steel braided line i could throw in .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ITBS are sold

MS and COPS still up for grabs .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts