ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum and had to share....it is interesting for sure.

http://bubbletop.biz

Bet it would look pretty cool from the inside in a rain storm.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is so awesome lol! Bet it'd look right at home on a pitcrew

edit: Just read that you can't go over 80mph and it might melt if it's 90 degrees outside. lawl

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@chanathon: I missed the melting part...maybe why it has been in development for so long. :suicide:

Edit: it doesn't actually say anything about melting to be fair, here is what it says:

"Things to consider in buying a Bubbletop:

It's not optically perfect. It is better than a vinyl back window.

All-around visibility is similar to 'top-down'.

Because the whole assembly is somewhat flexible, there is are specific instructions about how to achieve optimal fit and sealing on your particular car. You must read the Owner's Manual, and follow directions. Some attention and supervision is required for use.

You can scratch or scuff a Bubbletop. Minor scratches polish out. Wash by hand with clean towels or sponges- mild soap only- and lots of clean water. 'No touch' automatic washes only. No brush washes.

Cold weather is no problem. You can use your Bubbletop all Winter, but be careful not to scratch it with a snow scraper or brush.

When the outside temperature is over 90 degrees, You'll want your A/C working properly. Using your Bubbletop might be seasonal in your area. (Fall, Winter, Spring- partial Summer- for example.) Some people tolerate heat better than others. Evaluate carefully for cars with no A/C.

Remember, it is easy to take on and off."

Sounds like he is just saying it is going to 'get hot in hur' with the top and above 90°F.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
According to the license plate, the car in the pics, is in Texas. I'm going to see where he is located, I'd like to check it out in person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts