ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who has them please help review. Installation? Visibility? Fitment?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I have a set. Installation isn't too bad. I did it in an afternoon after work, maybe 4 hours total. Make sure to buy a dremel and plenty of extra cutting wheels as you'll need to hack the bumper and one of the metal supports.

Visibility is excellent; there is a nice flat cutoff with plenty of light on the road. My old flush mount lights were nowhere near as nice.

Fitment is perfect out of the box. I didn't have to modify any piece of it at all. Probably the nicest fiberglass parts on my car. My hood is bent, so it looks less than perfect.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heldenzeit, do mind posting some pics of the headlights from inside your engine compartment? Thanks dude.
Btw, your car looks awesome!!

·
Registered
508 Posts

Don't have mine full adjusted and my hood is a bit tweaked, but they go in fairly easy. Just gotta nut up and cut the bumper. Lighting is so so on the high beams but the lows aren't bad.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Na icee!!!
What's the big hump on the hood for? Any full shots of the whole car with the head lights? A lil more inspirations will def make me drop $$ on this kit cuz I'm tired of the AAC kit I have:(
Thanks for sharing, please keep keep them coming!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Na icee!!!
What's the big hump on the hood for? Any full shots of the whole car with the head lights? A lil more inspirations will def make me drop $$ on this kit cuz I'm tired of the AAC kit I have:(
Thanks for sharing, please keep keep them coming!!
It's just for looks to be honest. Kind of a throw back to muscle cars of the 60s.
This is the only one I have right now. It's a work in progress.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
dude you're so gay and your car is gay.

just kidding i love it. tuckin99 reps in rear and overs/AK flares up front? fresh.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in Torrance and wonder if anybody in SoCal has one that I can check them out? I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks for all your replies to this thread:slayer:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you lose the beam close to the car?
Being set back so far from the lip of the bumper I worry that the beam would hit the road a lot further out from where it does with stock units or even low-pros.

They do look the **** though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts