ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i googled and googled and i was wondering if anyone knew of local shops or if YOU, yourselves, know of a good place to get some JIC magic coilovers for not msrp price ;o) i would get tein flex but im aiming high... this year i feel the need to spoil myself which does not consist of food, shoes, or tattoos.

flyin miata seems to be the only place i can really find them that are legit... hop up racing i have heard way too many iffy stories of. then theres caliente automotive(???). any dealers here on CR.net sell JIC's?

and i searched for Tein VS JiC VS HKS Hypermax and yeah...

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
If only you'd stop not replying to me.

·
Registered
698 Posts
[epic said:
@ Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:25 pm]goodwin racing has JICs too.

but if you're aiming high get some bilsteins or ohlins 8)
I was gonna recommend ohlins too, better yet, why not Zeal or Cusco

·
Registered
98 Posts
so i googled and googled and i was wondering if anyone knew of local shops or if YOU, yourselves, know of a good place to get some JIC magic coilovers for not msrp price ;o) i would get tein flex but im aiming high... this year i feel the need to spoil myself which does not consist of food, shoes, or tattoos.

flyin miata seems to be the only place i can really find them that are legit... hop up racing i have heard way too many iffy stories of. then theres caliente automotive(???). any dealers here on CR.net sell JIC's?

and i searched for Tein VS JiC VS HKS Hypermax and yeah...
I can get teh JIC's for you. I'll look into it tomorrow.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Ohlins ftw

·
Registered
698 Posts
Zeal would set you back pretty far though. I was quoted at around $1500 or more. Do take into consideration that MSRP is about $2000 depending on which setup you get. But, my biggest question....is there really a difference between a $1200 Tein Flex, $1100 Stance, $1250 Onlins, and a $1500 Zeal. I guess it all depends on what you plan on doing with it. Good luck on your final decision. JIC's are awesome, but be sure to research their longevity.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I Love my JIC's

i've had them for a while and i love them

i got then for a really sick deal on some JIC A1's at a local shop in my area

i would try contacting them if you guys want them

his website is www.sixautoworks.com

just give him a call

i buy lots of stuff from them now, if you want mention my name

he'll probably know who i am hopefully

simon

·
Registered
587 Posts
Zeal would set you back pretty far though. I was quoted at around $1500 or more. Do take into consideration that MSRP is about $2000 depending on which setup you get. But, my biggest question....is there really a difference between a $1200 Tein Flex, $1100 Stance, $1250 Onlins, and a $1500 Zeal. I guess it all depends on what you plan on doing with it. Good luck on your final decision. JIC's are awesome, but be sure to research their longevity.
i choose to go JIC's because their most agressive.

spring rates are:
all are in kg

JIC: 9, 8
Stance: 8,6
Flex: 7,6

dont know about Onlins and zeals though

simon

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
I Love my JIC's

i've had them for a while and i love them

i got then for a really sick deal on some JIC A1's at a local shop in my area

i would try contacting them if you guys want them

his website is www.sixautoworks.com

just give him a call

i buy lots of stuff from them now, if you want mention my name

he'll probably know who i am hopefully

simon
A1's arent that great, the A2's are the ballin ones.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts