ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Garage Star is proud to release the jinba-ittai Decal designed by Shintaro Maeda. We currently are releasing the decals in three colors. Orange, silver and white. Decals are 5 1/2″ X61/2″. Comes in both NA and NB versions.

To purchase click Buy It Now below

Please specify what version and color when purchasing.

Price – $7 shipped anywhere in the USA.

To purchase click the link below

http://garagestar.com/2011/12/16/jinba-ittai-decal-designed-by-shintaro-maeda/

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Big thumbs up! Should have went with Garage Star from the beginning.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
definitely in for a tshirt when they're available

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
I just ordered some from hardpark if they do not have my stickies by next week you will have a happy pm

Also any custom decals?

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Awesome! I'll probably be getting a shirt. Is the shirt just gonna have this design or will it have a CR reference on it somewhere too?

·
fuckin smart
1,294 Posts
I just ordered some from hardpark if they do not have my stickies by next week you will have a happy pm

Also any custom decals?
lol ive been waiting on two decals from hardpark for almost 2-3 months. good luck though. ill be ordering a couple more from garagestar this time

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
If you guys ordered form HardPark, please request refunds. They are not producing the decals anymore. They are no longer sponsors of clubroadster. Garage Star will be the official vendor of the decals now.

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
If you guys ordered form HardPark, please request refunds. They are not producing the decals anymore. They are no longer sponsors of clubroadster. Garage Star will be the official vendor of the decals now.
This I am time to get my refund back asap

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Since I don't have licensing rights to CR's logo I plan to leave it off.
Awesome! I'll probably be getting a shirt. Is the shirt just gonna have this design or will it have a CR reference on it somewhere too?
If we do hoodies I want to do a zip up. Not a big fan of pullovers.
zip up hoodie with the design on the back? that'd be cool i'd definitely buy one
I will have a link soon.
d0p3, how can I buy one?
Trying to get a hold of HPI to get them to remove the stickers from their site. No need for them to keep taking people's money and not delivering product.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts