ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss bought a new vynal express vynal plotter/cutter and asked me to learn how to use it to make signs/letters, Im kinda the tech boy around the shop so ......its all mine to use at will......I don't think anyone elese could even figure out how to turn it on! LOL! I thought I would show him the detail you could produce by making a very small entrakit(sp?) sample. Heres what I made.....2 different sizes.......sorry for the low quality pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wont sell them unless alot of people wanted them. The really little one was hard to 'pick'....that is removing the negative space that is not used in the sticker.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
wont sell them unless alot of people wanted them. The really little one was hard to 'pick'....that is removing the negative space that is not used in the sticker.
yeah making vynl stickers takes a long time, especially on kanji, just because you have to pick out all the detail.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Aw my spelling is attrotious and my grammar is rarely better. I just happenedt to notice it. But I must say I do love that decal and would definately buy two if they were under $10.

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would be willing to do two of the small OR two of the bigger ones for $10-$12 including mailing to u.s. address. But I only have white and green vinyl at the moment. What colors are you guys wanting? IM NOT SELLING THESE just yet.....just seeing if enough people want them......a roll of precast (good outdoor kind) vinyl is expensive $35-45 for the smallest size. Mirror would look nice. I might as well spend some time and make a version with the full logo. I think the .net part of the logo makes it hard to place on the car. Any ideas or comments or requests are welcome.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Those look great. I think mirror would look pretty nice, but other colors would probably look great as well. I'd like to see what the full logo looks like on your car; maybe you could do one without the .net? Anyway, keep 'em coming.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.