219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
First big haul of parts in a while.

Quattro Sport, FRP Seat
National, Purple Patrol Light
Pioneer Carrozzeria, TS-X25 3-Way Self Speaker
RS Aizawa, cooling panel
Cartron, Carmate wooden cigarette ligher
A bunch of 80s, 90s and reproduction stickers (FET, Linea Rossa, Carrozzeria, NGK, Bridgestone Damper, etc)
2 bonus pairs of Pioneer Carrozzeria flip flops

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
Whatever became of your 325mm Nardi wheel?
I've sold it! was too big for the style I want to pursue. :)

-----

Some progression with my car, I've finally grown tiresome of the exhaust that had been fitted from factory. It was very old, very drone-y and didn't sound good at all.

Out came the old system with minimal effort

Replacing it is a Mazdaspeed 4-2-1 Header that I picked up for $100 (plus trade of my factory manifold) and a Car Make Corn*s Ver. I muffler that I also picked up for $100. Not planning to add a resonator or cat in the middle so just need a few flanges and some pipe to weld up and complete the exhaust system

One other piece I managed to find for cheap ($20) is this heat shield, had no idea who it was made by but a member from another forum said that it is highly likely to be a shield included with every new Maxim Works manifold, can't be mad at that!

---------

I've also decided to sell off my Hoshinos in replace of something 4-100 and get rid of adapters. The main reason being that I'm wanting to fit lower offset wheels in both the rear and front, there is a set of SSR MK-IIs i'm hoping to get once these sell, fingers crossed!
Will be hard to let these go especially since I waited 12-14 weeks for the wider lips for the rears but I feel like the adapters gotta go!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
That quattro seat is gorgeous anymore info on it?
Managed to come across some information on Quattro bucket seats.

Image courtesy of @prkbkr on Instagram

He mentions that they are long out of production as this is an advert from a 1992 catalog.
Really cool, the seat I own is older than me and in much better condition. haha

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice progress Joel! Can't wait for sound video of exhaust, I'm really tempted to pick up a 3 piece CMC unit in the near future.

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
I've sold it! was too big for the style I want.
Dang, that's the exact wheel I've been looking for. Guess there's little point in trying to buy it off of you then. I found the same wheel on ebay a while ago but someone also bought that one before I could get my hands on it.

241 - 260 of 296 Posts