·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Re: Journal of my panda conversion

Im gonna do it on my car too, cant wait to see wat it looks like

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
everyon has done Panda conversions, that is sooo last year, do something unique, maybe a cheetah conversion!! hehehhee j/k

Phatty

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
everyon has done Panda conversions, , do something unique, maybe a cheetah conversion!! hehehhee j/k
Too late to go back now but not too late for cheetah or tiger style. Will, are you going to do the headlight lids black also? What I think would be wicked cool is art car style but just on the hood. The hood could be like your canvas and you could paint a new image every few months when you get bored.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Lookin' good so far Will. Are you going to paint the pillars and lids also or leave them white?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am on the fence about doing the A-Pillars, I am going to wait and see. And the flakes shine more in real-life in the sun. I'll see how it looks after it's finished drying before I take a final picture of the hood.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
ahahahah^

Seriously though, Im stunned the G.F. helped. Eitherway, it looks cool Will. Paint the A pillars. Itll look way nicer.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The a-pilars are staying, the side mirrors and trunk are going black, and I think I am going to leave it like that. If I can get a Mazda emblem for cheap I will paint it pink for the nose.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
^^hahaha you took the sarcastic words right outof my mouth!

Will, shoot me some pics of your car so I can photoshop a few ideas for you before you paint anymore.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts