ClubRoadster.net banner

Jubiride Center Exit Exhaust

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Bryan 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I've liked this exhaust for a long time now, and am seriously considering buying it. Just curious if anyone out there has any pics besides the ones on adrenaline racing, or even better...a sound clip.

Main thing that has held me back in the past, is that I would have to drop another $600 for the center exit bumper. I don't imagine it would look the same just cutting up the stock bumper and putting a reverse light in the stock hole.

Thank you for any help ^_^
-Dylan

(for those who don't know...Jubiride Exhaust )

#3 ·
I personally think it looks a bit awkward compared to say the zoom center exit exhaust ( which doesn't need the rear bumper to be bought or the original cut ) ... the exit pipe diameter/style looks like those more commonly seen on impretzas and evo's ... but if it's what you want go for it, they seem to sell/produce a lot of really neat tuning acesories and I am sure that that exhaust will gain you some more power ...

#4 ·
retrorocket
I agree, it looks slightly more awkward when compared to the Zoom exhausts. Although, I've seen the Zoom exhausts on other cars...never seen the Jubiride one...Maybe it looks better in person then in their promo pic.
Well, I'm trying to get my girlfriend to email Jubiride direct (She speaks Japanese better than English), but she thinks I spend too much money on my car as it is, so it may take some convincing :wink:
...Why didn't I pay closer attention in my Japanese classes #-o

I'll try to keep you all posted...and you better believe I'll be posting massive amounts of pics if I get it ^_^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.