ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Glad you guys agree! I didn't mean to bash the Jubiride company being also a body parts manufacturer but I just wanted people to know what they will buy. I did read a lot of reviews before getting them and the fitment didn't seem that bad but in reality...

I agree though, the shape is really nice!

Oh and Corey & Vegard, your Miatas look amazing. Damn I wish mine was half as clean!!!
You own a set? Does this mean you'll be making some "similar" flares? :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yeah I bought a set because I was curious to see what the fuss for JDM parts is about. :D

I definitely can't fit them as they are now but I might modify them and make a new flares style!

whiplazh your car is nuts!!!

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Bought some jubiride's flares and honestly the fitment and quality is crap. At the price they sell those, I thought they would be vacuum bagged but there were the cheapest hand laid quality. Also, the right side front and rear were fitting ok but the left side front and read were terrible. I put both sides flares side by side and there were not the same length nor thickness.

Extremely disappointed by those.
so... you'll making better ones now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Paint them bro!!! :)
Just never got around to it. I would have liked to paint the entire car a metallic dark grey of some sort but plans are changing. If I end up still owning the miata it shall be so....at some point. Lol.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts