ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 502 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jestiny the Merlot heartbreaker </3

IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR. Much love <3

Back Story: Before owning my m-edition i had previously owned a 1993 POS 1.6. The transmission was having issues and i knew the 1.6 wasn't going to cut it for what i wanted to do. Also at the time i had very little experience working on cars. I treated it more as a test dummy car. Anyways, i had a few basic things like maintenance, exhaust, coils and wheels.

On to the new car! A 1995 M edition! Picked her up on June 6th 2014.(yes i'm starting this build thread late :/ )I lucked out and got it from a friend for deals!

Day:1

More to Come!

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Ice-T has a Caucasian son? :dunno: ;)

Nice M Edition but I agree w/ the majority and not sure about the direction but to each their own. :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
67 Posts

I can only hope and pray you're at ultimate troll level and realize Marilyn is in the above pic...
Ultimate troll level achieved lol. I follow wholeo and true on the old instagram so I'm glad to see this threads started at least. IMO what he does with this M edition makes up for the swag pack on the red miata he previously had/has.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ultimate troll level achieved lol. I follow wholeo and true on the old instagram so I'm glad to see this threads started at least. IMO what he does with this M edition makes up for the swag pack on the red miata he previously had/has.
Yeah... dark times with that car...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Decided to use my shifter from my 240sx!

Our first road trip to Canada!

Picked up some seats on craigslist to do mad skids in. A 15 minute project turned into 2 days of frustration. Destroyed a key bolt and broke many drill bits. Nothing was the same...

This bolt was stuck as hell, then stripped to the point that we had to drill it out... Not fun at all. Thank god its over.

Shout-out to Dan for all the help!

1 - 20 of 502 Posts