ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for Junior Sponsors to introduce themselves to the ClubRoadster.net community.

Please give them a warm welcome and reserve negative comments and disputes for the appropriate forum(s).

Thanks!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please welcome our newest Junior Sponsor:

Gearhead Shirts!!

http://gearheadshirts.com/

From the site:
"Graphic tees for grease monkeys. Finally good looking shirts to match your favorite ride. New styles added frequently. Check back often. We also create custom car club shirts, just contact us for more info."
Be sure to check them out!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
jass.performance introduction

Following the 100% positive feedback from Europe (mostly UK) we are introducing ourself to the enthusiasts in USA.
Jass.performance originates from automotive engineering company and utilizes its construction and production ressources. Building initially stuff for ourselfs, we decided to offer them to other enthusiasts, together with the engineering support & fabrication capabilities for their individual projects.
We shortly would present some of the best selling items in the junior section. The rest should be frequently updated and can be viewed @ www.jassperformance.com.

Regards,
Vlad

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I'm still waiting on a reply about Junior Sponsorship

I've got goods to offer to the community, and would like to do so.

A response to my inquiry would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Myles

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Seriously.
:dunno:

I dunno who they're trying to keep out of here, by making this "Junior Sponsor" section, and limiting how and what Non-Jr. Sponsors get to sell in "Classifieds"

I've asked and asked, and now have had threads closed and edited down in "For Sale"

It seems like it'd be less Police work for the Mods if they just answered my question, and led me on the path to Jr. Sponsorship.

I've been a reputable seller in the community here for years...

What's the big secret?

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
I'm still waiting on a reply about Junior Sponsorship

I've got goods to offer to the community, and would like to do so.

A response to my inquiry would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Myles
Seriously.

Agreed. I've sent in multiple inquiries and gotten zero response back since the forum has been under new ownership. :suicide:

All I want to do is sell my parts on here! I'm a supporter of the site looking to support it even further by becoming a Jr Sponsor and no one wants to take my money? :smile1:

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i kinda want one of your shift knobs too! lol
blow up their emails or better yet...call em - T. 1-416-341-8950
and ask for dwayne or stew or even danielle i think...

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
i kinda want one of your shift knobs too! lol
blow up their emails or better yet...call em - T. 1-416-341-8950
and ask for dwayne or stew or even danielle i think...
Gracias senor! You're always welcome to order through my site, I'm actually about to drive to the post office right now to ship some stuff off.

Will do come Monday! I don't expect them to be in the offices on the weekend.

Oh and let me know if you want me to send you a sticker, we could call it a trade for the one I'm wearing on my helmet lol.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
So with Ben gone, is his company still running or is it shutdown also? I want to purchase some of his engine risers (metal plates)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts