ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very happy with the results. Since my last Dyno i have fitted FM dual's, upped the boost to 1 Bar, fitted long reach Iridium Plugs, trimmed the fuel and played with the timing. There's still work to do so i expect a bit more yet.

Here's my old graph at 195.5 HP :|

And the latest one at 243.4 HP 8)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
great progress! if you still have a little more to go im sure you're going to get over 250 no problem! The powerband looks great too!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the dyno operator spent several runs calibrating the dyno for 3rd. like i say ive been to maybe 6 dyno days and every time 3rd has been used

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Tops matey

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am not calling you out bro, I dont know if it even matters. I just happened to notice the sheet. A bunch of club members here in Tampa did a dyno day for our Miatas on a Dyno Dynamics and the operator did the runs in 4th.

There was a Honda Civic there with a GSR swap that did do the runs in 3rd, 120-something hp. #-o

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not calling you out bro, I dont know if it even matters. I just happened to notice the sheet. A bunch of club members here in Tampa did a dyno day for our Miatas on a Dyno Dynamics and the operator did the runs in 4th.

There was a Honda Civic there with a GSR swap that did do the runs in 3rd, 120-something hp. #-o
No worries mate, :wink: i didnt think you were calling me out but i was typing with one hand whilst bottle feeding my baby girl and reading it back it looks like i was snapping. I guess every dyno operator has his own way of doing things.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats! Great numbers!

For those that have never used a Dyno Dynamics dyno before, they read about 16%-17% lower than a Dynojet. So this car is making some really good power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts