ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I've been on here a little while doing some research and gaining knowledge on the Roadsters.
After searching pretty hard I found a great deal on a white 1995 Miata w/ 73k and the popular equipment Package. Everything is in good condition and it runs strong.

The owner before the woman i bought it from must have been an enthusiast because it has a rearview mirror w/ map lights, along w/ kick panel lights. The car also has clear corner front turn signals.

I have yet to really poke around the car, once i get the title and pay her tomorrow i'll comb over it and let you know what I find.

This ones my fav. Look on the vaccum line btwn the intake manifold and the valve cover (or egr line or whatever, i have yet to poke around under the hood much). That's a wasps nest.
Gives you an idea for how much the owner before me drove it. Bought the car 3 years ago and she put less than 3k on it!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Sounds awesome, I demand pictures.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the world of Roadsters, im glad you managed to find a low mileage one, they are becoming hard to find these days!!!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics up.

Damn i'll be out of town this sunday. But i'll be there next Sunday!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
White Miatas are almost as superior as montego blue Miatas.

Good choice.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
BAD Randy!

[-X

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For wheels i'm thinking either white, or black 2 piece w/ polished lip. I think white Kosei K1's are calling my name

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Mazda UK had alot of overstock on some special edition Roadster they had, White NR-A rims, and White top, from what i remember it was a flop, so they took the wheels off and install standard silver wheels. That is how i got mine.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/133000-133999/133278_120.jpg

Sold them on Fleabay (lost my arse) so i could get a bully. :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
I think white Kosei K1's are calling my name
Not sure but I think these wheels were discontinued and are no longer available new. The 15" Enkei wheels WhiteEunos has on his car look sharp and are great if you wanted to go for that NR-A look.
Thanks! I should actually be getting a set of 14" Watanabes soon as I've grown bored of the Enkeis and I will probably be selling them soon. But white ones do look good with white or black wheels.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
For wheels i'm thinking either white, or black 2 piece w/ polished lip. I think white Kosei K1's are calling my name

FTMFW!

White K1s are the best looking wheel ever on the Miata. ;) Sorry to all you guys rockin' the panasports/watanabes/etc. ;)

it's funny, i saw the pics of your car and went "wow, I remember when mine looked like that!" I'll have to dig up the pics after I took it offroading before i did anything to it. :)

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I think they go hand in hand... I was a subaru owner until about June 15. :) Had a WRX Wagon (stg 2 on SSR Comps).

I'm forced to conclude that most everyone who has a Miata has impeccable taste in their OTMs. :)

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I sense a pinstripe removal in your future. Shame about the license plate bracket mounted to the front bumper, but at least you found a nice solid car to start with.

Ill be back in sterling this weekend I think, probably on sunday. I have my old set of 15s with ok tires if you want to rock those until you get your new setup. Also Im planning on going out to fuddruckers at 6:30-7 ish if you want to drive out there together.

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/6162/p10107095hv.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts