ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I really like the forums here! I first visited m.net a couple weeks ago looking for info but i got led to here and i really like the community here alot more.

I'm tyler and i go to school (UTSA) here in San Antonio, TX but my parents live in Houston so i guess you could say i live in Houston.

Right now I have a S13 that i've been drifting with for the past 2 years or so but i stumbled across a pretty good deal on a NA from a friend of mine and i had to get it. I'm trying to sell my S13 right now and i'm looking at getting the miata this week but all that is kinda up in the air...

Anyway, you guys here seem to be more into the style I'm aiming for, i guess you could say "JDM" but thats sorta...ugh. Just dropped really low (stance coilovers), nice offset wheels and exhaust (i'm thinking RSR GTII right now) should be first up on my to do list. We'll see how it turns out though, being a college student has it's financial drawbacks!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will enjoy this place alot more then .net if your into styling and jdm parts. I know how it is being a college student and i know how it is trying to modify a car with very little finances. Get ready to be broke on a regular basis especially after finding all the cool parts available on this site. I looked into getting a 240SX before I got my miata. Dont forget to post pics of both your cars!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm in San Antonio too. Maybe we should start our own KINOD. Although it may just end up being me and you. LOL

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm in San Antonio too. Maybe we should start our own KINOD. Although it may just end up being me and you. LOL

Welcome!!!
Yeah for some reason i think it would be just us... that's kinda sad.
Yeah, but there is some potential here. BEGi is just up the road, and the weather is usually pretty good. It's not a bad place to have a miata. I was a member of the local miata group for about a year (not hugely active). It's full of older wine and cheesers, which is fine if you are into that. Just wasn't my thing. There are a few of us younger guys that have gotten to know each other. We don't do "runs", but do talk shop and help each other out a bit. One of the guys is a member here and goes by the name of RichardCranium. His car is one of the first to have the new MOAB setup.

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Hey what's up - San Antonio here too... I don't get a chance to check out the forums much, but if you guys do a meet or something, let me know...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just picked up my first miata last night! I'm so psyched on it. Now i just need to sell my S13 for part money...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a 91, red (of course), pwr windows, only 78K miles :D and bone stock. I'll try and get some pics today. I'm at school right now but maybe this afternoon.

I already consider it an improvement over the S13 simply b/c it has cup holders lol!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fantastic!!! Was it the red one from Craig's List?

We need to setup a Kinod meet up (although we don't have In and Out Burger).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ike I still have your spring compressers. I was going to put them in your trunk last week but you took your car home. I will be up there on Sat. If you are in town.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Love it Tein kicks Ass. You can drive it this weekend. I am going to post something about a SA GTG. Under the SW seciton.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts