ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Id like to say I'm excited to be back in a miata as a sudden life change forced me to sell my first one but anyways I just picked up a 1990 silver miata with 123k and I'm excited to start a fun build, car came with a hard dog roll bar and a hot air intake due to previous owners inability to think things through well here she is

First thing I did was give it a full detail as I am a detailer at Emich volkswagen

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
ah another silver stone!!! winlowe and i welcome you brother. That's one clean NA you picked up. Don't ruin it.

Btw hot air intakes is one of the first mods i did too. Where you getting yours from?

·
Beggars can't be choosers.
1,454 Posts
Welcome to CR. Great find, it's really clean. What are your build plans for it?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My plans are to try to build it so I can daily it as well as take it to the track and I must say I took it out to high planes raceway this weekend for a track day and the car was amazing even being stock had a blast and thank you for the welcoming

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Marly is getting some love this week coils came today and I'm waiting on plugs wire and some break parts to come in later this week

Oh and I test fitted some wheels not sure how I feel

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes some lady pushed a shopping cart in front of me while I was driving really annoying but I just picked up another on just have to prep and paint it now

·
Registered
5 Posts
What coilovers are those?

I'm also a fellow silverstone NA owner! :)

Looking forward to see more progress! It looks like you have some sort of rollbar in the car already?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did raceland ultimos and yes I have a hard dog double diagonal and I just picked up some trm C1's today

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Little update after having a shopping cart thrown in front of me I picked up another bumper and started doing some prep and body work and I got my new wheel in and got some new rotors in the mail because mine are pretty warped

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well pretty decent update did a brake job, rolled my fenders and fitted my wheels tell me what you guys think

1 - 20 of 118 Posts