ClubRoadster.net banner

Just doing my best

14K views 119 replies 28 participants last post by  jaymx5 
#1 ·
First Id like to say I'm excited to be back in a miata as a sudden life change forced me to sell my first one but anyways I just picked up a 1990 silver miata with 123k and I'm excited to start a fun build, car came with a hard dog roll bar and a hot air intake due to previous owners inability to think things through well here she is

First thing I did was give it a full detail as I am a detailer at Emich volkswagen

See less See more
#2 ·
ah another silver stone!!! winlowe and i welcome you brother. That's one clean NA you picked up. Don't ruin it.

Btw hot air intakes is one of the first mods i did too. Where you getting yours from?

#3 ·
Welcome to CR. Great find, it's really clean. What are your build plans for it?

#4 ·
My plans are to try to build it so I can daily it as well as take it to the track and I must say I took it out to high planes raceway this weekend for a track day and the car was amazing even being stock had a blast and thank you for the welcoming[emoji108][emoji16]

#26 ·
is that other Miata a friend of yours? If he is then get rid of him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.