ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
TURBO!!!!!

Forgot to post this not pictured is all the piping and feed lines and all the other junk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
It had been quite a while since I've posted but I've gotten the car all back together about a month after the accident and then took it out to the last track day of the season and it was a good time as usual

Also still gathering parts so that the turbo can go in over winter, I'm a fan of my Christmas tree haha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Well we can't all be fortunate enough to buy two thousand dollar suspension they're doing there job now, further down the road yes it's something I'll address...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Well we can't all be fortunate enough to buy two thousand dollar suspension they're doing there job now, further down the road yes it's something I'll address...
DING! looks great i might add, and apparently racelands arent too bad, you received a trophy haha. I do not own racelands, but dd why not? couldnt be any worse than stock, good job!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Thanks guys and really big things on the way just ordered over 1500 worth of stuff including new wheels for now while my works are being built

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Just waiting on a few more things to come like my overs for the rear but this is how it sits right now

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
So I got a little bit of work done on the car today, I have not a clue what I'm doing so it's all trial and error

·
Too young to #swag
1,738 Posts
Please tell me you cleaned up the cuts on the drivers side rear quarter panel underneath the flare. Don't leave them open and untreated.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Yeah I did more cutting and created a seam and hit it all with under coating afterwards, now it's just time to get everything one color and match

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Welp here it is for now need to actually get things painted but it worked for the car to be ready for a show

61 - 80 of 106 Posts