ClubRoadster.net banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
It's time to get this build going again and getting it going in the right direction, after being forced to drive her through the winter in bailey Colorado I've been pretty over the car in general and was getting bored with the build but suddenly I've decided to dive back into and get it back to looking and handling nice again,

Finally installing megasquirt and a set of headers and stuck between BC coils our k sports

Also this week end I picked up a set of autokonexion overs and a front splitter

Looking good! Props for the trial and error and being willing to try new ideas.

The color matched flares that you had before the overfenders don't appeal to me but keep going with it!

What are the new wheels? Specs?

Discussion starter · #83 ·
Yeah I was not a huge fan either once everything was finished the wheels right now are Rotas and they are 15x9 et 0 and I have adaptec 1" spacers I'm looking into doing 6uls in a 15x10 so I can get rid of the spacers

Very interested in how the rear over fenders look. I was thinking about doing the same on my NB, but not sure if I want to repair the quarters and then cut them up for overfenders...

Discussion starter · #88 ·
Small update but I live in the mountains in Colorado so I figured better lighting would be a good idea so I ended up doing what a lot of people do and install some light bars

Damn where was this pic taken?

Looks like an awesome place for a hammock or Miata haha

81 - 100 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.