ClubRoadster.net banner

Just doing my best

14K views 119 replies 28 participants last post by  jaymx5 
#1 ·
First Id like to say I'm excited to be back in a miata as a sudden life change forced me to sell my first one but anyways I just picked up a 1990 silver miata with 123k and I'm excited to start a fun build, car came with a hard dog roll bar and a hot air intake due to previous owners inability to think things through well here she is

First thing I did was give it a full detail as I am a detailer at Emich volkswagen

See less See more
#81 ·
It's time to get this build going again and getting it going in the right direction, after being forced to drive her through the winter in bailey Colorado I've been pretty over the car in general and was getting bored with the build but suddenly I've decided to dive back into and get it back to looking and handling nice again,

Finally installing megasquirt and a set of headers and stuck between BC coils our k sports

Also this week end I picked up a set of autokonexion overs and a front splitter

#103 ·
So it’s been a while since posting here but a lot has gone down recently so I figured I’d document here, a few months ago the car died randomly on the highway and wouldn’t restart after towing it home and some diag time I found the timing belt had snapped I figured I would pull the motor and take care of a bunch of leaks and what not, then Greg peters made me think differently now the plan is vvt swap as well as Rotrex super charger, got the super charger now just tracking down the right motor to buy and build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.