ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Tiny's Tire Factory off of pacific in Tacoma. I couldn't be Happier!!!! $98 for a 4 wheel alignment!!! (Kimballs wanted 200) if your looking for a good job at a fair price give em a call. I don't usually make post's of these types, but I'm really happy and I know some people have asked on here where to go before.

·
Mr. Swisher
1,430 Posts
Is that a lifetime alignment? Seems expensive compared to prices in Oklahoma. I thought $60 was high.

·
Registered
158 Posts
lol, 60 is dirt cheap!

80 bucks plus tax is the cheapest I've seen here for a 1 time alignment

140 used to be lifetime alignment for Firestone. Now it's like 200 something....

·
Mr. Swisher
1,430 Posts
Come to think of it, I haven't had an alignment on anything since 2005. I guess it was cheaper back then. :3

Did they align it by the book, or did you give them some custom specs?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come to think of it, I haven't had an alignment on anything since 2005. I guess it was cheaper back then. :3

Did they align it by the book, or did you give them some custom specs?
I had them do it to my specs, and that was a one time. I'm extremely happy. :hello kitty:

·
Registered
568 Posts
theres a little spot I go to do my alignment.. he charges me 40 bucks.. 50 bucks for anybody else.
My car was also slammed and neither did he have a hard time getting it on the rack as well.. Only in Southern California!! :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
lol, so many non northwest people posting in here :p

lifetime alignment is just that. as long as you own the car, you can just take it to the place and they'll align it for you for free, unless you need a new part

Firestone offers this, but there are also many crappy Firestones out there with people who don't know what they're doing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts