ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
WTF are you wearing a helmet for on that Razor Peter? your are a crazy arse round-eye aint you! (^_^)

PhatMiata

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Peter's links required copy/paste in a new window, so I downloaded the pics and hosted them to make it work easier.

Take a look now.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
519 Posts
GB on trip to japan?

Any members here willing to put a roof over our heads while there :mrgreen:
I might be able to help you out. I have a very small apartment above a bakery in Osaka, where people J walk like crazy. Don't know where you can sleep but free baked goods. Plane tickets are steeeeep though.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,615 Posts
One of these days, I'd like to go. Perhaps my penchant for over-formality would go over well there...

·
Registered
441 Posts
i'd be down for that!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
lets make a clubroadster trip to JAPAN!!!!

Yes I've wanted to do that for a while, never could get enough interest though........... maybe now with the ClubRoadster forum, as all the hardcore JDM peeps here in one spot it would be easier? We can do it very easy with Watanabe-san, he runs the tour for Turbo Magazine Readers to the Tokyo Auto Salon every year. Very cool guy. But i think we would have to plan it our for at least a year or two in advance so that everyone could save enough money for the trip & boarding ($1100-$1500) and then also have money for food ($100-$200), and PARTS!!!! ($100 - infinity)

When i was at TAS 2000 i spent about $3000 USD on car parts (most was at the Mazdaspeed Shop in Tokyo =D> ), and maybe $700 at the actual TAS show.

If more people are seriously interested we should start a new thread. (dont wanna hijack Peters dream) hehehehe

PhatMiata

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
man why cant we have places that cool in florida. i would so be down for a trip like that but i know the wife wouldnt!

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
lets make a clubroadster trip to JAPAN!!!!

Yes I've wanted to do that for a while, never could get enough interest though........... maybe now with the ClubRoadster forum, as all the hardcore JDM peeps here in one spot it would be easier? We can do it very easy with Watanabe-san, he runs the tour for Turbo Magazine Readers to the Tokyo Auto Salon every year. Very cool guy. But i think we would have to plan it our for at least a year or two in advance so that everyone could save enough money for the trip & boarding ($1100-$1500) and then also have money for food ($100-$200), and PARTS!!!! ($100 - infinity)
That would be great!!! Touring japan w/ all of us Roadster nuts! Of course those of us cheap bastard roadster nuts would have to go on a side trip cruising all the used rims shops, used parts swap meets etc. If the exchange rate hits 120 we'll go!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I could afford to go but I'm affraid of what I would buy and have to try and get back here lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts