ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
more pictures please and wow does it look big. How much? I was deciding on getting one.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its bigger than oem but I am rockin the front lip too from Ratsback. anyways heres more pics

It makes my exhaust look small now.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Wow its huge compared to my R lip. Im lucky I sourced one! Don't get me wrong its better then stock.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Im curious, where the hell did you find it? I would peridically check thier site and they would never have any available.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
yeah, sitting still... looks good. but the center piece looks unfinished because you can see the sides of it?

Looks good though.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
I actually think it looks pretty good, but yeah that makes us catch air even more than normal, now if you were going backwords at high speeds it might prove effective

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Looks flimsy and out of place since the exhuast tips are so high-----relative to the lip, they look like a good height without the lip. Maybe if the rear rideheight was a little lower......

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Nice windbrake. :(
took the words right out of my mouth...

Is it fiberglass or urathane/plastic? if its either of the later, you can heat it up with a torch evenly and fold it together a little more to make it not so wide. Its just too big imo

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Like I'm going fast enough to worry about a little drag on the underside of the car...

The big-azz tip on my Apex RS-R fills the space pretty well. I posted pics elsewhere. I may see if I can find them tonight when I get home.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts