ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back for the 2nd time after 2 accidents in a month. I'm excited, so posting some pics I've had but never posted. They are also in the garage thing.

still feels like new

and a pic with my brothers Golf at a BMW/VW GTG last summer (only non-euro)

tried to do this last night, nice to see this place is still around

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it's 51k now.

I'm suprised to see people here know what a Harlequin is. Wish I had some better pics of it. It's about an inch off the ground and sitting on red colored 5 spoke BBS wheels.

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Well, it's 51k now.

I'm suprised to see people here know what a Harlequin is. Wish I had some better pics of it. It's about an inch off the ground and sitting on red colored 5 spoke BBS wheels.
Come on now, give us SOME credit :lol:

You have any more pics of it? can you take some? I've been pining for a multicolor rabbit since the commercials came out :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on now, give us SOME credit
Even alot of VW people have no idea what it is. Just one more reason why this place is awsome.

I'll ask my little bro if he has any pics.

OK, he had some.

enjoy

·
Registered
339 Posts
there is a guy around here locally that has made a harlequin stlye miata. It looks pretty bad ass actually

·
3,857 Posts
52k must be nice.
Just out of curiosity B166ER are you original owner...and if not how sure are you about the actual millage of your miata?
:roll:
Not to spoil your day but experts say that if the digits don't line up is a sign of the odometer being reclocked... #-o

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
re: harlequin, Yes that is a factory paint job. 4 cars painted, then panels swapped in a particular pattern. Like others said, very rare. more info here: http://www.rossvw.com/harlequin/

As far as the odo goes, I'm pretty sure it's accurate, I'm not the first owner, but the second. The car really does seem almost new, interior wear is minimal or non existant, the soft top is original and perfect, paint looks very good for 15 year old red (bought the hard top later, not with the car, and it is very faded), and it came with the original manual with service record stamps with milage indicated.

thanks for all the comments.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just out of curiosity B166ER are you original owner...and if not how sure are you about the actual millage of your miata?
:roll:
Not to spoil your day but experts say that if the digits don't line up is a sign of the odometer being reclocked... #-o
Its at 50xxx, so the 5 is relatively recent. I dont see the parade but it sure is raining!

Nice car! Nice tires!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts