ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to Just Track It! To find out more about us, you can watch the following video:

Please stop by http://justtrackit.net/subscribe/ to subscribe to our newsletter. I am not going to post the full newsletter but if you would like to be on our mailing list please join up. We just sent out our Winter Newsletter with the first half of the year already mapped out. Here is our calendar:

January 10-11 - Road Atlanta - A full weekend at one of the most exciting tracks in the US and rated by Car and Driver as one of the top tracks in America. Home of Petit Lemans and now of Just Track It we are stoked to bring our format to what I have always considered my home track.

January 17 (Saturday) - TGPR - We have always launched our track year in January during the MLK weekend. its always a good time and usually pretty chilly too but once on track you dont feel it.

February 27 (Friday) - Barber - an amazing track that is a must drive. Only a few hours from Atlanta this track is an easy destination.

March 28-29 (Sat-Sun) - Roebling Road Raceway - no better time of year to be at Roebling. Fast, flowing, open, old school type track. My personal most fun to drive track.

April 25 (Sat) - Atlanta Motor Speedway - if you missed driving with us here last year, we will give you 2 opportunities to do so in 2015. We use the full oval and the infield road course. It is a 2.5 mile circuit that gives you the steep banking of a NASCAR oval and the interesting variations of a road course. Those who drove it with us last year said it was the best event they have ever driven. What does your car top out at?

May 16 (Sat) - Atlanta Motorsports Park - y'all know this place well. We love driving it and it is a real roller coaster. Three run groups means max drive time.

June something - TGPR

July 11-12 - Roebling Road

July 31 (Friday) - Road Atlanta

August 29 - AMP

Sept 19 - Atlanta Motor Speedway

October 3 - TGPR

October 30 - Daytona - this is a big maybe and we will decide on whether we keep this date or pass on it.

November 21-22 - Roebling Road

Dec 4 (Friday) - Road Atlanta

We also have a nice program to keep this addiction from becoming too expensive. Its called the Track Pass. While we do not require a membership, if you do plan on driving 3 or more events with us in 2015, you can sign up for a track pass and get a 10% discount on any of our events. Track Pass info is on our website at http://JustTrackIt.net

Thanks,

Nabil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts