ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that similar styling does not constitute a knock-off.

same styling does, not similar. Not every round wheel is a knock-off of the first wheel ever made.

lets see some judgment mods. I like this forum for its own reasons, and I dont want to start trouble. I also will follow the rules. I am merely stating my opinion that a certain rule is being enforced overzealously, and it is causing this place to feel like dot.net.

maybe someone could shed a single round light on this situation.

thanks

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
We're not here to be the copy police. We're just trying to maintain some semblance of order. There have been numerous posts on this subject in the past. airbrush1 said it well in the thread boogie van linked to above. Admittedly, this issue is complex and despite our guidance many are having a hard time understanding where we draw the line. To that end, when Tim gets back from travel on Friday he will make an announcement with some additional guidance on the subject. We'll also combine previous guidance on group buys, sponsorship, decorum, etc. into one thread so it's easy for everyone to find and we can all be on the same page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.