ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
i love the "duffel bag shoulder strap/scrapyard lap belt buckle" harnesses. I didnt have time to watch again but was he saying they were JDM but the "tanaka" harnesses werent?

that air intake is off the hook. he's got a point! all the really fast cars ive seen rock an air intake like that!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Man, here I was thinking that my Nopro Wide NB was JDM. After watching this I guess I don't have a clue about JDM. Oh well back to the drawing board. Screw waiting on stuff from Japan, I can just go to Pep-Boys and Auto Zone! =D>

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
#-o

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yeah frosty.... obviously you have no idea what you're doing..... I reccomend that you remove all you're nopro stuff and send it to me so I can do the wrong thing also...... I know a guy that works at pep boys that can get you an employee discount :)

that dude was ridiculous....

·
Registered
197 Posts
ALRIGHT!!!!!!! Thanks airbrush1. This is the best thing that ever happen to me. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
haha. I love how he says formula one and formula d in the same sentance. Not sure why I find that funny. But I do...

·
Registered
441 Posts
i saw a pepboys whilst i was in the states, what are they?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
oh, bill wilner with tha quickness!

Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:09 am]haha. I love how he says formula one and formula d in the same sentance. Not sure why I find that funny. But I do...
or how he is building a supercharger out of a turbo...or maybe just getting another electric supercharger.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ahahaha, and he's in CA! He mentioned FD @ Irwindale, maybe we'll get to see that sweet show car of his there... :roll:

·
Registered
282 Posts
=D> People like that always amaze me #-o ..............I never know if I want to give them a hug or just punch them in the face. haha

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol just watched the video!!!!!!!

WTF got to be a piss take!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts