ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on eBay for $16 + $8 s&h. My collection will never come close to what Randy has but I've got about 5 R&S magazines and HyperREV #1. I figured the early issues of R&S are harder to find these days so I would consider this one a good buy. I didn't get into Miatas until about 2003 so there is much catching up to do.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
NIce find Kyle, ............ Road&Ster Vols. 1, 2, 3, and 4 have been out of print for more than 10 years now. :shock:

Also, HyperREV Vol 1 has been out of print since i can remember....... proabably 10 years or better.

PhatMiata

·
CR.net Supporter
49 Posts
Way to go Kyle! I was one of the other bidders but was out of town before the end of bidding. O well :roll: maybe next time. At least it went to a fellow RoadsterJDM er. My ebay user name is "Cindyandmikemiata"

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always try to check around with my friends before bidding on rare collectable items to make sure I'm not competing against someone I like. I usually try to negotiate some sort of agreement before hand to keep my friends in the community happy. And when I find something I like but know I probably can't afford the winning bid I try to let my friends know about it so they have a chance to win. However, sometimes you just have to lay down the gauntlet if you really want something badly and let the highest bidder win. Auction analysis is neat - I'm a huge fan of Keith Martin's Sports Car Market.

·
CR.net Supporter
49 Posts
So, do you have issue #1 yet? I may do some trading for Road&sters or HyperRevs. or other interesting items

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got #2 today. M2 Garage ad on page 9 is sweet. The white PCR Roadster on page 20 is sick! PCR nose, T-House fender vents, smooth red top boot cover, chrome windshield surround, quarter window vents, red low back seats, totally custom dash, Ferrari large diameter Nardi wooden wheel, aluminum riveted floors and center tunnel - just incredible! The carbon rear diffuser on the Racing Sports Active car on page 28 is cool, too. I luv Rick Japan wheels. Great issue. I don't have a scanner but I'll try to upload what I can as soon as possible.

·
Registered
13 Posts
on eBay for $16 + $8 s&h. My collection will never come close to what Randy has but I've got about 5 R&S magazines and HyperREV #1. I figured the early issues of R&S are harder to find these days so I would consider this one a good buy. I didn't get into Miatas until about 2003 so there is much catching up to do.
hahaha...damn, you bought that from me. never knew there was such a demand for these mags...well im glad you like it. i still got some issues left. but i gotta say that #2 was one of my favorites, so many tuner shop cars in that one. but yea i might keep the others because they also got the road&ster stickers in there, and other good stuff.

·
1,213 Posts
just got another 4 issues on USA ebay myself so that brings my haul to 15 ... still a long way to go

I don't think there are that meny issues over here in the UK ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
haha yup! thats the one i got. waiting for my next roadster. maybe ill slap it on one day...but at the same time i wanna keep it in the mag. know what i mean?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
We can make them up to 30" wide, and there is no maxium length(within reason ofcourse).

Let me know through PM for pricing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts