ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of five month old König ULTRA Racing Feather (4x100) wheels finished in gloss black. Two of them are 16x7 +40, and two of them are 17x7 +40, for that "staggered" look with the smaller wheels in the front. Three of the wheels are in perfect condition, and one of the 16x7's has a small scratch on the lip, and a bit of chipping on a few spokes (pictured). Despite their size they are actually quite light. The 16's weigh about 34lbs with tires, and the 17's less than 36lbs.

The wheels have brand new mounted and balanced Nankang NS-20 Summer tires. 205/45/16, and 205/40/17. Wheels and tires have around 2,000 miles on them, and perform great.

These will fit a stock ride height NA or NB with no fender roll (and a wide variety of other 4x100 cars). They do require 73/54.1 hubcentric rings to properly fit the bore of the Miatas, and will be included.

Looking to get around $600 OBO for them. Will also trade + cash on your end for some steelies or daisies with decent tires.

Local cash pickup only, 19426.

And totally unrelated but I also have a perfect condition GV lip that I'd like to trade locally for an R-Package lip. So if you're near Philly, have an R lip and want a GV, PM me! ;-)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look great on the NB! I was very surprised when I took them off to realize that they are actually lighter than my 15x7 C1M's with Star Specs on them. They also ride a lot smoother. I think they'd make a good street tire autocross class wheel/tire setup for an NB.

Just want these gone guys, price is OBO, and if you have a set of daisies or steelies with decent tires laying around, feel free to shoot a trade offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.