ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a K.G. Works Independent Look Instrument Panel (Black) for my 90-97 NA. If you have one, and are thinking of selling it, please pm me.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Looks like a race car, neat.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Most of the owners that have one are not going to part with one, unless they have wrecked their Miata, they are expensive, and just look too good once installed !!!

I think Rspeed had a few left in stock in the black version like that, you might want to call them up as i heard that KG-Works might be stopping production of these gems?

http://www.rspeed.net/miata/Subcat.asp?dept=11&cat=22

PhatMiata

·
1,213 Posts
the word from Japan is that production on these has stopped ... if R-Speed are no good give Toshitaka Masugata an email at Drophead ... he replies to emails in English and can get most things for good price and very reasonable shipping ...

·
4,438 Posts
the word from Japan is that production on these has stopped ... if R-Speed are no good give Toshitaka Masugata an email at Drophead ... he replies to emails in English and can get most things for good price and very reasonable shipping ...
I am not sure why Taka Kitagawa would never make these again - are you sure that they simply stopped production? If so, they always gear up production when the material is in stock (bulb covers, hardware, aluminum, glass, used Mazda clusters).

I have been through slumps with KG where the hardware is simply not available (hex head screws) and that will stop production.

·
1,213 Posts
I had a friend in Japan gontact KGW to ask whether they could supply me with some of the domed warning lights to me for my custom dash/switch panel so that the interior of my car yould all match ... the reply was that they could not help as the panels were now out of production

you may be correct in that they are temporarily out of production, lets hope so - but my friend speaks perfect japanese and there is usually no confusion in our communication.

·
3,542 Posts
Well I sure hope they keep making 'em! I'd like to buy it someday..just not yet :cry:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I didn't know they made them for M2's , they do look kinda nice , and since I now know how easy it is to change out on a 99 (way easier than a M1) after my trip to Indy at the end of the month I just may have to look into one .

·
1,213 Posts
I didn't know they made them for M2's , they do look kinda nice , and since I now know how easy it is to change out on a 99 (way easier than a M1) after my trip to Indy at the end of the month I just may have to look into one .
I am pretty sure that R-Speed have M2 in black on offer at the moment :wink:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Thanks to Phatmiata-san for showing me the true power of the darkside of the force.
KG Works with AWD Gauge Faces and AWD needle caps.

Yes yes, just sign me over your paychecks dawg, i have no problem spending your money to hook up yer ride!! hehhee

PhatMiata-san (^_^)
Have i spent YOUR money lately?

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried K. G. Works direct: no reply at all.
I tried R-Speed: out of stock for several months.

BUT:
Mr. T. Masugata @ DROPHEAD got one for me (contacting DROPHEAD was suggested by retrorocket).
I ordered it last Wednesday, and it arrived yesterday. Very Impressed with the less-than-a-week EMS shipping from Japan. Reasonable price too. He is a very pleasant person to deal with. I would strongly recommend his services. This is his web site (google translated):

http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&sa=G

Everyone have a great July 4th!!!

·
1,213 Posts
I tried K. G. Works direct: no reply at all.
I tried R-Speed: out of stock for several months.

BUT:
Mr. T. Masugata @ DROPHEAD got one for me (contacting DROPHEAD was suggested by retrorocket).
I ordered it last Wednesday, and it arrived yesterday. Very Impressed with the less-than-a-week EMS shipping from Japan. Reasonable price too. He is a very pleasant person to deal with. I would strongly recommend his services. This is his web site (google translated):

http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&sa=G

Everyone have a great July 4th!!!
glad you got hold of one ... :lol:

Toshitaka Masugata is one of the most friendly and helpful people I have met while building my car, as I said he replies to English emails and will ship worldwide with a fast ad very reasonable price - if there is anything you can't get your hands on chances are he can help ...

have a good 4th July you guys ... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts