ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive been having lots of thoughts about my 1994 British racing green miata lately. I want to modify a miata with JDM inspiration but i cant decide if i should keep my BRG or sell it to buy a more "sporty" color (white or black). The BRG is nice but i do not know how satesfied i would be once its done. Whether i keep BRG or get a different color the mods would be 14x6.5 Watanabe's or Work's, Tien basics, R package front lip, Runabout mirror's, st. May exhaust, , and some interior pieces. I think the BRG miata would look good with subtle mods only. If i get a different color i can also add some bride seats, flares, harness, little strippage, ect.....Anyways sorry for blabbing i just wanted to get some opinions on what i should do. Heres some insiring pictures....the second one is what i would want my BRG to look like and the first is what would inspire a white/black miata....

Attachments

·
Mufasa in Training
31,125 Posts
A note: the 2nd pic in your first post is a Montego Blue. Only pointing it out because BRG is pretty distinctive as a color, much like my Marina Green.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,125 Posts
I do think it'd look great with Gold Equip 03's (as in the top photo), tho. Gold looks just as good if not better than Bronze on a dark-colored car such as your BRG :)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
gold equip 03s on the brg will be hte sex

damn, never thought about dark wats an my black car but now I need some :oops:

kevin

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Funny that you're considering going from BRG to white...heck, I've been wanting to go from white to BRG for a more sporting look for YEARS.

You have the best possible combination for a Miata in the world, in my opinion. A '94 BRG would be my choice platform for a Miata if I were ever to start from scratch again.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I do think it'd look great with Gold Equip 03's (as in the top photo), tho. Gold looks just as good if not better than Bronze on a dark-colored car such as your BRG :)

Hello gold is a bling bling colour , that is all .

Sell the car take the money go to Vegas put everything on black , hell you mite have a few more buck to play with .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts