ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting ready to install my KG Works turn signal, when I noticed that the pax's side was not working....Long story short. I've been to Pep Boys, Autozone, Carquest, and NAPA and I havn't been able to find the right one.....
The bulb that I have says polarg 12V23/8w
Sylvania won't cross over. Does anyone have a good number or source for these bulbs?

Thx. Jp

·
CR.net Supporter
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it's weird...It has the same bayonet base as a sylvania ll57, 2 contacts, and 2 filaments. But the total length has to be around one inch. The 1157 are too long and won't allow fitment of the lens
Thanks again...Jp

·
CR.net Supporter
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Freedomgli and Stone Mountain Harley hit the jackpot.
I didn't even think about looking at motorcycle parts.
There's a lot of cool customizing parts that could easily cross over from the two wheel riders to our cars.
Best part of all was the price....$1.49, probably the cheapest thing at a Harley Dealership[/img]

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should've bought the whole box.
They were labeled Shinko hecho in Taiwan
Needless to say.....I'll be looking in more motorcycle catalogs for Ideas in the future.

BTW I also found this at JC Whitney.

They're almost Identical to the KG Works lights. I think I'll buy one just to see what's up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
the replacement bulb for the KG Works TSI is part number is 25-8047 or 258047

I know this was a dead thread but I found it when I was looking for a bulb part # and hopefully others will.
I'm in the automotive trade and no one has ever seen this motorcycle bulb.
It is often fit to aftermarket compact turn signals/park lights for bikes or custom street rods.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm glad that I re-found this thread because now I need a replacement bulb,again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts