ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, My name is Justin, 26yrs old, Been married to my great wife Dorian for 3yrs. We just so happen to meed due to a similar interest in cars, the 3/S cars (3000GT&Stealth). I had a Silver 95 Stealth, my Buddy has a 95 Stealth RT, Me and my buddy went to a meet in Kentucky and that is when I met my wife. She had a 98 3000GT. About 3 weeks after we got married, the week we moved into our first apartment we bought a 95 3kGT. Bought our SUV since the 3S cars were not the greatest in the snow. We ended up selling the 98, and scrapping the Stealth due to excessive hail damage, and a bad trans. I was the only one working LAST winter driving about 45mins to work so we were looking at Civics, Corollas, anything small that got good gas mileage and looked nice. (About a year before my best friend bout a 90' Miata with 72k on the clock). After test driving about a dozen cars, my wife found a car like my friends on craigslist and just wanted to show me. Wow, a 91' Miata with 72k on the clock. What are the chances a year later I would find a car like his, just a year newer same mileage... To weird... We decided to contact the seller the next day we went to go look at it. I fell in love...:mrgreen: The next day we went back and picked up our new car. At first it was weird going from My Bravada to this little car, semis seem so much bigger on the interstate, it takes up about half of a driving lane. And gets about double the Mileage of the Bravada. Needless to say I now totally love driving the Miata. It has already taken us to Southern KY about 7 times. Not one problem out of it. (A lot different from the 3/S sceen) Sorry this was so long. Just figured it was time to join a forum for this little piece of JOY!

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
hey man i live in greenwood with some other fellow members. welcome to CR. Post pics :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to know there are some people near by. LOL Here since it was nice out today I took a few and this was my favorite. It was Just waxed about 2 Hours before this pic.

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yea there is a few. You should introduce yourself in the indiana thread as well in the regional section. Me and my roomate have miatas and we have a friend that owns a mazdaspeed miata, that lives a few miles away. In greenwood. Those a few other people floating around central indiana as well. I keep trying to gather people up for a cruise one night, but people are lame.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it were warmer that would be fun. I will have to get around to State and Midwest in the morning. I will post a top down pic in the morning. :D

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yes maybe near the end of february we can get a bunch of people together for a cruise.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The End of Feb may be doable. I would assume on a weekend?
Pics, Obviously the Miata, Then the wifes 95' 3000GT, and my other baby, 2002 Olds Bravada. (My sound system lives in it) lol
BTW: If any members here are on Trailvoy, I am JuicyK there as well.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts