ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
hahaha did I start this with that PM Bill? because that would be awesome!

That menu is UNREAL. I would honestly take a road trip across the country just to order some of their food... and make up my own burgers in the process. damn.

:cries: you have all the fun stuff on the west coast aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Damn you all. I want a double-double + animal fries now.

I didn't get to have INO on my last trip to CA, and I was highly dissapointed when I got home. MY roommates were a few days behind me, and THEY stopped. I was plotting their deaths.

Maybe I should roadtrip down to a Kinod? ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
VOMIT on top of fries

i haven't had some for a while. they look kind of good right now

i just know the last time i had some i really felt like throwing up

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hrm.

So there's always the "convince someone in CA to mail us both InO on dry ice" option. ;)

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
I've got White Castle. Sadly. I had a burger once and it was the size of a freakin roll. What's up with that? You can get a 20 x 20 at INO and I get a ROLL BURGER.

:mad:

****'s? Looks like Swenson's.... I <3 Swenson's! Aha! Do you West-Coaster's have Swenson's?! Actually... just figured out that it is only Ohio. Hrmph.

Caldera: I'm liking the dry ice idea lol!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've got White Castle. Sadly. I had a burger once and it was the size of a freakin roll. What's up with that? You can get a 20 x 20 at INO and I get a ROLL BURGER.

:mad:

****'s? Looks like Swenson's.... I <3 Swenson's! Aha! Do you West-Coaster's have Swenson's?! Actually... just figured out that it is only Ohio. Hrmph.

Caldera: I'm liking the dry ice idea lol!
i get white castle once every time i go back to visit family in detroit. every time i have white castle i ask myself "why did i get white castle?" lol and i've been holding this tradition long before the movie.

and can't forget about the rock n' rye. i drink it constantly whenever im back in detroit, and bring a 24 pack home on the plane *thumbs up*

there are swensens here on the west coast. we had one here in my town until a few years ago when they suffered from a lack of business and had to close their doors. too much new stuff here in cali, some good things dont last. "thats like so last week"

·
Registered
29 Posts
God, I miss Swenson's. Must only be in northern O. The only one I knew of down here was on the east side, closed a couple years back.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Now see, all of a sudden it's a compelling idea if I don't have to drive both ways or I have a wingman! It's a tough sell for one car and one driver.

Hrm. Maybe in April/May when my contract comes up, I'll make another trip south, get another pic of the Miata at Laguna Seca, drive PCH, and go to Kinod.

<rubs hands>Excellllent</rubs hands>

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Animal Fries looks like something you get at Krystals (the White Castle of the south), Sonic, or one of the many bar/grill restaurants in college towns.
I do love food around here though. Esp. Al's Mediterranean Eatery in downtown B'ham.
And yes, the Varsity is a great place. Its sooooo much better than Wings, Hooters, Friday's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chilis, or Applebees. O'Charleys rules though....but that is partially b/c I eat/drink for free b/c my roommate works there....lol

I will say, out of all the states I've visited, I miss two things: Fish tacos from SoCal and the assortment of food in/around Atlanta.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts