Phone: 626-964-5044

then at 10 or so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

·
Registered
931 Posts
can't go, going to norcal w/ bro. it's funny because i attended every kinod since it started....

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I can actually make it this time. Dont have the coilovers yet though. They are supposed to be here monday. Had a problem with credit limits but got that sorted out and they are somewhere between oklahoma and california right now. :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looks liike a 1.8 because of the badging, side mirrors, and front licence bracket.

·
Registered
175 Posts
GAY! who cares?!?! #-o

Ill see if i can make it... i work saturday and the GF doesn't work tomorrow night... she might make me use my free movies passes i got from work... #-o #-o (it pays to not miss a single day or have any miss punches or tardies in your first 5 months of employment :roll: )

any special cars gonna make it to the meet? :?:

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
GAY! who cares?!?! #-o

Ill see if i can make it... i work saturday and the GF doesn't work tomorrow night... she might make me use my free movies passes i got from work... #-o #-o (it pays to not miss a single day or have any miss punches or tardies in your first 5 months of employment :roll: )

any special cars gonna make it to the meet? :?:

all miatas are special!

in that retarded little brother kinda way....

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I'll see if I can show up too! Being that I just bought my Miata Saturday, and this will be the first meet I've attended, Im excited!!!

-Sean

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hmmm...perhaps I'll do a surprise drop in again tonite!

It was great to meet those of you I met last week.

So about tonite...is there driving involved? Or the usual itinerary of KK parking lot, then I&O afterwards?

Let's drive..let's drive..!!!

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Depending on how things go at the DMV, I might be able to bring out the Atom. I'd place chances on that at ~20%

1 - 20 of 25 Posts