Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
116 Posts
i got the solution. "search"
oh really?

so youve used the clubroadster.net search before?

if so, you would have noticed how the search is set up, 2 choices:

Search topic title and message text
Search message text only

either way, you would get an assload of results, specifically every thread that has the word "kinod" somewhere among the entire thread.

id say your solutions are pretty shitty. :)

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i got the solution. "search"
oh really?

so youve used the clubroadster.net search before?

if so, you would have noticed how the search is set up, 2 choices:

Search topic title and message text
Search message text only

either way, you would get an assload of results, specifically every thread that has the word "kinod" somewhere among the entire thread.

id say your solutions are pretty shitty. :)
Sup2u satire?

Moderators, I highly recommend that you guys sticky that "What is KINOD?" thread. Or at least, it should be in the FAQ. Our meets are growing fast, and we Southern Californians would like to inform of any new members that we do have our weekly meet.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
RANDY, PLEASE MAKE THE HELPFUL THREAD LINKED BELOW INTO A STICKY SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP ASKING...

"What the heck is a KINOD?"
Bill, thank you for the all the PM's on making this a sticky, i figured i would post another reply here as you linked me to this particular thread. I have already dicussed this with the Mods once before.

I can appreciate where you guys are coming from, however all of the KINOD posts have a breakdown on what it stands for by the topic starter, and if not they should. Also, sonique128 created a nice banner, as well as a "What is a KINOD" link in his sigline that takes you to the HardParkCrew MySpace page. And if people cannot figure out how to just lurk through past threads for a few seconds, or ask a regular, or even "use the search" (cause that IS what its there for) #-o , then i really cant help them, its common sense to me man.

I see no need for a sticky to be made on acronyms for local club meets. The KINOD is exclusive to your area only, so dont worry if some guy in NY, JP, UK, or NZ cant figure it out. Keep it unique and exclusive to your club. Do your own thing, that is what you guys want anyhow right? To have your own special and unique thing going right?

Every club has their own weekly meets, and a few have their own acronyms for their local club meets, that is what gives each club its own identity right? My local club does a ROTR every Wednesday. The local bar & Grill (Rick's On The River) And if i make yours a sticky, then every other club will want theirs as a sticky too. I dont want the forum so full of stickys it becomes cluttered and new people cant see current topics.

Stickys in the events sections really should be limited to the larger meets like (MATG) Miatas At The Gap, Japan's Karuizawa, US's Gathering of the Green, UK's National Rally, or other big gatherings. And dont ask me to make it a sticky in another section either. :wink: I hope this answers your questions, thanks.

Phatty 8)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.