ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MARCH 25th!!!!

Share with all your friends!!!! It's all over facebook, so hopefully we can get a better turnout than last time. We will be drifting in the larger lot in the back this time around. Should be lots of fun and interesting to see what kind of speeds we'll be dealing with in the larger back lot! Lots of room and lots of possibilities!!

Come out and show support for your local drifters/car enthusiasts of all kinds!!

drifting
car show/meet
dyno on the go
PAS mag!

This event while solely determine whether drifting/these events gets locked down in the North Florida area. So if we want them to come back we NEED this to be a good turnout! Last event was ok, but a good turnout for something that for a while wasn't sure if it was gonna happen.

Working on having an autocross same day as well. For any and all details just refer to the flyer below and/or go to www.kossmotorsports.com. Thanks fellas! Hope to see some new and familiar faces out there!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drift area,

theres a vid on facebook, just dont know how to post it D:

AutoX area. pretty big open area!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pretty sure I am gonna make it out to this. Probably just spectating though. Wouldn't mind trying to meet a few of you guys though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry i didnt see this til now. the event was pretty damn fun and i probably ran the autox over 60 times lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts