ClubRoadster.net banner

Koenig K5000 seat?

7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  spd33 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
I'd say keep the base and shoulder area under 20" if not as close as possible.. Nothing worse than beating the ish out of your tranny tunnel or having a seat "wing" hangining out into your door jamb area!? :D
Accourding to flyin looks like the RS or K series of that seat would fit nicely.
21" shoulders is too big IMO.

#8 ·
I'd say keep the base and shoulder area under 20" if not as close as possible.. Nothing worse than beating the ish out of your tranny tunnel or having a seat "wing" hangining out into your door jamb area!? :D
Accourding to flyin looks like the RS or K series of that seat would fit nicely.
Maybe I'll have to sell them to a local dubber. :wink:

#9 ·
Well Jason, you were 100% correct. The shoulder bolsters don't allow full recline and I definitely want/need full recline. Looks like I'll be stickin' w/ stockies for now.

I am going to clean/refurb these and sell them to the Euro crowd where they originated. DOH! #-o

Oh well, hopefully it will pay for some new shoes or a HD Ace. 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.