ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] Koni Blue Lowering Springs

SOLD!

$80 + $13 shipping & paypal fees (if using a credit/debit card). Shipping is flat rate box via USPS Priority Mail.
No dibs, first person to paypal the money to me gets them.
You're welcomed to pick them up if you're in San Antonio, TX or neighboring cities.
PM me if you're interested.

Car felt great with the springs on but I upgraded to Ground Controls 1-2 months ago for the track.

This is how the car looked with the springs on Koni Yellow shocks...

This ad comes with everything pictures. Front & Rear springs, all stock lower perches, stock rubber spring covers, and dust boots for the shock. If you want part outs of the lower perches or whatnot just PM me and we'll work something out; otherwise they're free with the springs.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Spring rates?
not trying to ****, but I am doubtful this have anywhere near enough rate to make up for a 1.6" drop and keep you off the bumpstops.

With that said, Koni is "secretive" about their spring rates for some odd reason or another, so its unlikely to find out the rates without some serious work or getting in touch with an inside source.

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had no problem being off of the bump stops while I had the springs on the car for over a year and it's more of a 1.3" drop. I tracked the car with these springs for a while and they ran great (they're actually on the car in my signature below).

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I e-mailed Brian at Good-Win-Racing and he said he's out of the office for the holidays but if memory serves him right the Koni Sport Springs have 15% more rate than OEM.

NB Standard 162f / 118r
NB Sport Package "Hard S." 168f / 124r
NB Mazdaspeed MX-5 215f / 158r
NB Tein S.Tech 235f / 173r
NB Flyin' Miata 342f / 228r

If using NB Standard + 15% you get...
NB Koni Sport Springs 186f / 136r

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. From what I have read the springs will not work on the NA Miata OEM spring perches. If you use the NB lower-perches that I'm including you should be able to use these springs on your NA Miata but no guarantees there.

Shipping fixed. I found a flat rate USPS Priority mail box to ship it out in for $13 with delivery confirmation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts