ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,431 Posts
OP, everyone on this forum knows that there really is nothing better than cutting at least 3 inches off of your stock springs. It actually gives better handling than stock, and is tons better for going low than any of those stupid coilovers.

· Registered
23 Posts
I like how 50% of you are just being jerks. I've had a GC/kyb setup before and they didn't go low at all. Were great on the track however. Monoflex will get you low but at a high cost, but if you ever do track it you'll be more then ready. I would settle somewhere in the middle for some Stance as some people have said. Good luck man

· brontosaurus
10,440 Posts
This dude doesn't even have a Miata. He is the guy that has been asking for honda advice in the fitment thread because the guys on the honda forum make fun of him.

Go to a Honda forum, why would we know what works well on your car? Our cars have nothing in common. What works for us may not work for you and vice versa.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.