ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would be better for going very low.. the car is not being raced but there are shitty roads where i live and i bottem out a lot

·
Supporting Member
352 Posts
Riceland on the budget... or if you want to drop moar shekels go stance

Monoflex are a more competition targeted coil over that would be waist in the name of slamburgler.

·
Banned
607 Posts
stiff won't stop you from bottoming out... just get a few sets of ricelands, and use em as wear items.

·
Registered
706 Posts
OP, everyone on this forum knows that there really is nothing better than cutting at least 3 inches off of your stock springs. It actually gives better handling than stock, and is tons better for going low than any of those stupid coilovers.

·
Registered
505 Posts
OP, everyone on this forum knows that there really is nothing better than cutting at least 3 inches off of your stock springs. It actually gives better handling than stock, and is tons better for going low than any of those stupid coilovers.
This^ and 22 inch wheels will make your car the best

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like how 50% of you are just being jerks. I've had a GC/kyb setup before and they didn't go low at all. Were great on the track however. Monoflex will get you low but at a high cost, but if you ever do track it you'll be more then ready. I would settle somewhere in the middle for some Stance as some people have said. Good luck man

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
This dude doesn't even have a Miata. He is the guy that has been asking for honda advice in the fitment thread because the guys on the honda forum make fun of him.

Go to a Honda forum, why would we know what works well on your car? Our cars have nothing in common. What works for us may not work for you and vice versa.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im going to have it low where the fender meets the tire i need something that will b stiff n not bouncy where i rub my tires

1 - 20 of 38 Posts