ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have konis and FM spings/sways along with the FM mounts. I really like them.

The konis are hight udjustable by having three grooves machined in the shocks, where you have a snap ring that holds the perch, It comes with three groves.

I have mine on the middle perch all the way around. I think that makes it about 1.75" lower than stock. Just high enough that I dont scrape (I hit everything on the bottom perch). It is also possible to adjust the ride hight on the car, but it is very dangerous and I wouldnt recomend it.

EDIT: since I think they changed the desine I will specify that I have FMs old springs, slightly stiffer and slightly lower (I think).

·
Registered
46 Posts
(Koni won't reveal the actual spring rates) that came with my Koni shocks. :roll:
Nope, No matter how hard core you bug their tech guys they will only tell you "Its slightly stiffer then stock, and since they are progressive rates they have such a broad range its impossible to get a spring rate". They even said it was impossible to get a spring rate range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.